HWT HW HWL Casing Advancer Completely with the Subs and Tools Accessories with bits
Roschen provides a full line of wireline casing advancers for soil sampling and overburden coring in conjunction with casing.
These can also be used for casing through difficult overburden or formations.
1. Roschen Casing Advancer has been designed to allow drilling and casing to be carried out at the same time as one integral operation.
2. This feature eliminates the need to drill the large diameter hole with a Rock Bit, pull the drill rod string and Rock Bit from the hole and then ream the casing back into the hole.
3. The integral operation makes the Roschen Casing Advancer eminently suitable for drilling through overburden or sands and gravels.
4. It is also particularly suitable for Landfill Drilling applications.
1. Cases borehole as borehole advances.
2. Helps reduce drilling cost by saving rod and casing handling.
3. Can be used with Rock Bot or TC. Drag Bit.
4. Long Casing Shoe life as it is always reaming and never drilling alone.
5. Special flushing ports in the body ensure that the casing bit is adequately flushed.
6. Uses conventional Right Hand threaded Drill Rods and Casing.
7. Suitable for Air, Water or Mud Flush.
8. Manufactured from high quality materials.
|Casing AdvancerCompletely / Wire Line Casing Advancer Completely|
Further products information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Tel::+86 13764195009 ;
|Contact Person :||Mr. Bill, George, Michael|