Wireline Core Barrel Core Lifter Case Stop Ring BQ NQ HQ PQ NQ3 HQ3 PQ PQ3
Core lifter core lifter case and stop ring
1. Available in all standard drilling sizes
2. Hardened alloy as raw material,it can serve in a long lifespan
3. Core lifters are divided into slotted and flutted .They have the advantages of good springness and long life.
4. Our company produces all kinds of core lifters ,which have the merits of good springness and long life. The core lifter pedestal experiences salt bath quenching which makes it good stability.
1. Wireline Core barrel Flutted core lifter
2. High quality and long life service
3. Professional production
4. Whole-set drilling tools
5. Longer lifetime
6. Electroplated Diamonds on inside
The drilling fluid circuit operates withinthe available annular areaprovided.More specifically, after travelling through the drill rods, the fluid enters the core barrel.
There it is channelled between the inner and outer tubes, exiting via the throat of the diamond bit, and back out between the outer tube and bore hole wall to the collar .
At the bit end of the inner tube, core lifter case adjustment and core lifter selection are of great importance. The core lifter case needs to be placed close enough to the throat of the bit to allow for efficient core breakage, butundesirable increase in fluid pressureand/or sample washing from the drilling fluid.
By design, the tapered core lifter slides along the inside of the core lifter case, wedging and securing itself onto the core during core recovery and breaking.
|HQ3 core lifter||60.7||66.5|
|HQ core lifter||62.67||68.94|
|HQ3 core lifter case||62.7||71.6|
|HQ core lifter case||65.56||73.23|
|PQ3 core lifter||82.56||91.28|
|PQ core lifter||84.53||91.28|
|PQ3 core lifter case||86.8||92.5|
|PQ core lifter case||86.8||96.4|
|Contact Person :||Bill, George, Michael|