Soil Sampling Overburden Coring NW Casing With 2 - 15 / 16" Tricone Roller Bits
SW SWT Casing Advancer for Exploration soil sampling
Wireline Casing Advancers
HT Wireline Casing Advancer
BW/NWL Casing Advancer
NW/HWL Casing Advancer
HW/HWT Casing Advancer
PW/PWT Casing Advancer
SW/SWT Casing Advancer
UW/UWT Casing Advancer
ZW/ZWT Casing Advancer
Roschen offers a complete line of wireline casing advancers, in all standard industry sizes.
Wireline casing advancers are typically used for the following applications:
Soil sampling and overburden coring in conjunction with casing advancement
Casing through difficult overburden and caving bedrock formations
Casing off the water environment from rivers and lakes while drilling from barges or platforms
Over drilling lost or stuck tooling
Piezometer or well installations with minimal cuttings
• Three main components include driver, inner assembly, and inner
assembly loading sleeve.
• Positive latching provides an efficient one-step method of drilling
through overburden and casing off to bedrock.
• Rapid and easy removal and replacement.
• Spearhead point is compatible with NQ overshot for lowering and
• Driver supplied with NW casing box connection.
• Soil sampling and overburden coring in conjunction with casing.
• Casing through difficult overburden or formations.
1. Roschen provides a full line of wireline casing advancers for soil sampling and overburden
coring in conjunction with casing. These can also be used for casing through difficult overburden
2. Provides a positive latch for a one-step method of drilling through overburden and casing off to
Roschen Wireline Casing Advancer has been designed to allow drilling and casing to be carried out
at the same time as one integral operation.
This feature eliminates the need to drill the large diameter hole with a Rock Bit, pull the drill rod string
and Rock Bit from the hole and then ream the casing back into the hole.
The integral operation makes the Roschen Casing Advancer eminently suitable for drilling through
overburden or sands and gravels.
It is also particularly suitable for Landfill Drilling applications.
1. Cases borehole as borehole advances.
2. Helps reduce drilling cost by saving rod and casing handling.
3. Can be used with Rock Bot or TC. Drag Bit.
4. Long Casing Shoe life as it is always reaming and never drilling alone.
5. Special flushing ports in the body ensure that the casing bit is adequately flushed.
6. Uses conventional Right Hand threaded Drill Rods and Casing.
7. Suitable for Air, Water or Mud Flush.
8. Manufactured from high quality materials.
|Casing Advancer / Wireline Casing Advancer|
|Contact Person :||Mr. Bill, George, Michael|