Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hammer:||China Down The Hole Hammer||Drilling:||Dth Drilling Equipment|
|Button Bits:||Dth Button Bits||Brand:||Atlas Copco Dth Hammer|
|Bits:||Dth Hammer Bits||Sizes:||DTH 6 Inch Hammer|
|Puma:||Puma Dth Hammers||Drill:||Down Hole Hammer Drill|
|Manufacturer:||China Dth Hammer Manufacturer||Tools:||Perfuratriz Dth Hammers Tools|
|Drilling:||Drill King International|
6 Inch DTH Drilling,
dth hammers and bits
6 inch DTH hammer with DHD QL SD COP shank for mining and water well drilling
ROSCHEN down the hole(DTH) hammers have proven superior performance and adaptability to different application.
DTH hammers are ranges six main series from 3.5" to 24",it serves to drilling projects in mining,water well,geothermal, foundation,oil and gas.
Choosing the right hammer is largely determined by hole size and rock formation.We design our hammers with different outstanding advantages,and provide the various shanks for international use.
We are the only manufacturer to offer the optimum performance and the competitive price in every single application.
It's all right here. At Teamwhole drilling tools and Machinery.
DHD SHANK DTH HAMMER
|Model||Product code||Thread connection||Outer diameter||Rec.hole size||Shank||Length without bit(mm)||Weight without bit(kg)||Working pressure (bar)|
|3.5"||223000||API2 3/8"reg pin||80||90-115||DHD3.5||990||28||14-24|
|4"||230000||API2 3/8"reg pin||98||110-138||DHD340||1045||38||14-24|
|5"||240000||API3 1/2"reg pin||126||138-165||DHD350||1214||85||14-24|
|6"||252000||API3 1/2"reg pin||142||152-203||DHD360||1300||98||14-24|
|8"||260000||API3 1/2"reg pin||180||203-271||DHD380||1522||190||16-22|
|12"||282000||API6 5/8"reg pin||274||331-445||DHD112||1938||675||14-20|
|ROSCHEN DTH Hammers Specifications|
|Hammer Size||Bit Shank||ROSCHEN Code||Connection Thread||Suitable bit||Working pressure||Air consumption|
|3"||DHD3.5||ROS 32||API 2 3/8" Reg||￠90-￠110mm||1.0-1.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||4.5m3/min|
|4"||DHD340||ROS 34||API 2 3/8" Reg||￠110-￠135mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||6m3/min|
|API 2 3/8"Reg/API 3 1/2" Reg||￠135-￠155mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||9m3/min|
|API 3 1/2" Reg||￠155-￠190mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||10m3/min|
|API 4 1/2" Reg||￠195-￠254mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||15m3/min|
|10"||SD10||ROS 100||API 6 5/8" Reg||￠254-￠311mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||22m3/min|
|12"||DHD1120||ROS 120||API 6 5/8" Reg||￠305-￠445mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||30m3/min|
|Notes: Any special size of DTH bits will be available by requests.|
|Metzke, Remet thread is available!|
The piston uses the special (imported) high nickel alloy steel, with advanced heat treatment as military industry standard.
Strengthening processing on hammer surface for higher were-resistance.
Specially designed drill bits for middle soft and hard rock formations. Easily disassembly thread for easy maintenance.
Extra-short structure design for great efficiency of high impact energy transmission, with high impact power and fast drilling rate.
Hammer and bit design are optimized by computer simulation, with best air distribution chamber and air tightness design.
1. Roschen offers the market most comprehensive range of DTH hammers. There are hammer solutions for water well drillers, miners and quarry drillers as well as for contractors in construction, oil and gas. Teamwhole's DTH hammers are available in holes sizes from 3.5 to 48 inches in diameter.
2. Roschen's flexible and stable ODEX system wins great reputation in users. Reliable quality,innovative design and professional service ensure the fulfill of many projects.
3. We even offer reverse circulating RC hammers for exploration. We are the earliest in China for RC since 2004. Now the RC hammer and bits are delivered to Australia,South Africa,Russia and Mongolia in large scales.
More than 60 experts supports the technology and enhance the development.
Offer the guide service for assembly and problem-analyse service during using.
The information you may like to know before order:
1. Methods of Payment:
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union or L/C at sight.
2. Delivery Time:
Based on order quantity, normally it takes 20-25 days for DTH hammer production.
Only 2 or 3 days if we have stock on your request products.
Sample order: we suggest Courier express like DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX or by air
Bulk order: we suggest by air or by sea.
4. Quality Warranty:
For DTH hammer and bits products, our company response for any quality problem caused by material or machining defect.
5. Quality Control:
1. Raw material selection, we purchase the high-quality steel and strictly control the material composition and size, it main includes the detection of the shape, diameter, reamed diameter, length composition, and flaw of the raw material, besides, we marked every different piece of materials before transferred to the warehouse.
2. In strict accordance with the ISO2009:2008 international standards for production. Carefully control every step of the production of DTH hammer, complete each of the production process, the production process is including banking, forging, pre-treatment, rough turning, fine turning, heat treatment and carburizing, quenching, tempering, double heat treatment, then storage. Each working procedure was full inspected, after the qualification, then move to next working procedure, which to ensure the 100% qualified rate.
3. Re-inspect all key working procedure, mainly through the visual inspection and sampling observation, then, numbered, packing and arrange the shipment.
6. After Services:
1. Our sales team will response for your question within 24 hours (Holidays Excluded)
2. Technical Support will be available in any time
3. Free replacement of DTH hammer will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality
For more information, please contact:
ROSCHEN GROUP LIMITED
ROSCHEN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Skype: ROSCHEN.TOOL , ROSCHEN_GROUP
WeChat: +86-137 6419 5009 ; +86-135 8585 5390
WhatsApp: +86-137 6419 5009 ; +86-135 8585 5390
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Website: http://www.roschen.com ; http://www.roschen.net
http://www.roschen.cn ; http://www.roschendrill.com
http://www.roschenmining.com ; http://www.roschendrilling.com
Contact Person: Mr. PHIGER