Construction Drilling CIR150 DTH Hammer with 160mm diameter button bits
About our Company and Products
Roschen Down The Hole Hammer quality can be replaced of by Halco, atlas copco, halco, muma basis on the quality grade, and in the after sales service.
Roschen Group Limited is one of the biggest enterprises in global specializing in research and manufacture of rock drilling products and pneumatic tools. It has a complete set of equipment for producing rock drilling products and pneumatic tools. (The key equipment is the most advanced one in the world). With its abundant experience in research and production, using the highest quality raw materials, through advanced technology and rigorous testing methods, our company has produced products with excellent performance and quality.
Our company mainly researches, designs and manufactures the following products: high pressure DTH hammers (which are the most advanced products in the field in international), all kinds of DTH bits, eccentric drilling tools for drilling with casing in the cover rocks and loose rocks, all kinds of threaded bits, RC reverse circulation hammers and bits, shank adaptors and coupling sleeves, various kinds of tool joints and drill pipes, and spare parts for drilling rigs, etc. The performance of these products is domestic leading and world first-class. The products have gained certificates including ISO 9001, API, SGS, CE, etc.
ROSCHEN drilling tools own a good market all over China for the good quality and high performance. Meanwhile, the company is still actively exploring overseas market. ROSCHEN products have been exported to more than 50 countries including Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Brasil, USA, South Africa, Spain, France, Canada, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Russia, Middle East Zone, South Africa, Asian countries, etc.
Product Technology and Advantages:
ROSCHEN manufacturing drilling tools, is a leading brand in Germany, China, and the DTH Hammers without foot-valve are the most popular products in particular.
Compared with the DTH Hammers of the same specification with foot-valve, the advantages of DTH Hammers without foot-valve are as follows:
1. Higher impact frequency and faster drilling speed, with the speed being 15%-20% higher than the ones with foot-valve;
2. Lower air consumption and lower oil consumption, with 10% of the oil consumption saved;
3. Avoid the trouble of foot-valve fracture and expand when heated, or the contraction when cooled;
4. Fewer internal parts, simple in structure, long in service life, and easy to assemble and disassemble. The new type hammer has been well received by users since its launch. Hammering tests have been carried out on the hardest iron ore mine in China.
Compared with the products from Halco and ATLAS COPCO, the new type fast hammer produced by our company is about 10% faster in terms of speed. Besides, since the thickness of the external cylinder of the hammer from our company is increased, its service life is longer than others. As to bits, the quality of products provided by our company is comparable to those from the above mentioned two companies; in the meantime, the cost performance of drilling tools branded ROSCHEN is much higher than those branded Halco and ATLAS COPCO.
Roschen group limited is a refractory metal manufacturer specializing in the raw material and deep-processing product of tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum, niobium, rhenium and tungsten carbide.
• We have conquered the technological difficulties in welding between the tungsten carbide wear-resistant material and stainless steel-based and iron-based. The geometrical tolerance of weldment can be controlled in level A.
• Relying on powder metallurgy institute and engineering materials institute of Central South University, We have established a production-learning-research base to provide powerful technologic support for products reserch development. And we have the whole production equipment from mixing to finish machining, including the world’s most advanced cold isostatic pressing machine which can manufacture the widest and longest plate.
• Our over 200 technicians, 10 after-sales personnel and 120 manufacturing workers are all heartedly at your service.
The Chracteristics of high pressure series DTH hammer:
Deliver maximum energy to drilling bit, which enables fast drilling speed and low air consumption due to the special inner structure of the DTH hammer series designed according to newest rock drilling theory. Deliver smooth performance and long service life of the DTH hammer series due to the high quality tungsten carbide steel materials and the advanced processing technology. Low problem rate and easy maintenance due to the simple, reliable and easy assemble and disassemble inner structure of hammer.
|ROSCHEN DTH hammers Specifications|
|Hammer Size||Bit Shank||ROSCHEN Code||Connection Thread||Suitable bit||Working pressure||Air consumption|
|2"||BR2||ROS 11 ROS 22||RD50 box||￠70-￠90mm||0.7-1.75Mpa||0.7Mpa||4.5m3/min|
|3"||DHD3.5||ROS 32||API 2 3/8" Reg||￠90-￠110mm||1.0-1.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||4.5m3/min|
|4"||DHD340||ROS 34||API 2 3/8" Reg||￠110-￠135mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||6m3/min|
|5"||DHD350||ROS 52 ROS 54||API 2 3/8"Reg/API 3 1/2" Reg||￠135-￠155mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||9m3/min|
|6"||DHD360||ROS 62 ROS 64||API 3 1/2" Reg||￠155-￠190mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||10m3/min|
|8"||DHD380||ROS 82 ROS 84||API 4 1/2" Reg||￠195-￠254mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||15m3/min|
|10"||SD10||ROS 100||API 6 5/8" Reg||￠254-￠311mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||22m3/min|
|12"||DHD1120||ROS 120||API 6 5/8" Reg||￠305-￠445mm||1.0-2.5Mpa||1.0Mpa||30m3/min|
|Notes: Metzke, Remet thread is available!|
For more information please contact:
ROSCHEN GROUP LIMITED
ROSCHEN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Skype: ROSCHEN.TOOL , ROSCHEN_GROUP
WeChat: +86-137 6419 5009 ; +86-135 8585 5390
WhatsApp: +86-137 6419 5009 ; +86-135 8585 5390
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Website: http://www.roschen.com ; http://www.roschen.net
http://www.roschen.cn ; http://www.roschendrill.com
http://www.roschenmining.com ; http://www.roschendrilling.com
|Contact Person :||Mr. Bill, George, Michael|