Secoroc COP 54 Gold down-the-hole hammer for Blast Hole Drilling
ROSCHEN is rock drilling tools manufacturer, As for rotary drilling tools, we have complete product line of tricone bit which are available in steel tooth and tungsten carbide insert, size from 3 3/8''(85.7mm) to 26''(660.4mm) for use in all formations, with any bearing/seal type, and a wide range of additional custom features.
Tricone drill bits include Steel Tooth (also referred to as milled tooth) bits and Tungsten Carbide Insert (TCI) bits, TCI bits are much more durable than Steel Tooth ones, but carry a higher cost to manufacture. Both these two groups of Tricone Bits are available with:
(1) Open Bearing or Sealed Bearing
(2) Roller Bearing or Friction Bearing (Journal Bearing)
(3) Gage Protected or Non-Gage Protected, etc
1. The tricone roller bit working life is according the drilling formation and the drilling rig.
2. Rock formation: Very soft with low compressive strength and high drill ability, such as shale, clay, sandstone and conglomerate, etc.
3. Journal bearing. Hard faced bearing surface. Inner hole of cone is silver-plated. The load capacity and seizure resistance of the bearing is greatly improved.
4. O ring seal is made of the more wear resistant and high saturated buna-N with the increased seal section and precisely designed scaling flange in the cone sealing area has increased the reliability of the seal.
5. All rubber compensator is used which can limit pressure differential and prevent drilling fluid from entering the lubrication system and this provides the bearing system with good assurance of lubrication.
6. High wear resistance and excellent cutting ability of the insert bit are given full play by using carbide compacts of high strength and high toughness in combination with optimized compact numbers and rows, the exposure height and special shaped compacts. For steel booth bit, the tooth surface is hard faced with new type of wear resistant material and thus has extended working life of the cutting structure while still maintaining high ROP.
ROSCHEN offers heavy duty tricone roller bits to meet your customized drilling needs. We have classified the bits based on their diameter (footprint), International Association of Drilling Contractor number (IADC number) and American Petroleum Industry number (API Number). The IADC number further classifies the tricone bits based on the tooth material of construction, suitability for drilling into soft, medium or hard rock and bearing type used. ROSCHEN can offer tricone bits for all possible combinations of IADC number.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Bill, George, Michael|