BQ NQ HQ PQ Boart Longyear Surface Set Diamond Core Bits For Faster Drilling Stone
Surface-Set Diamond Bits are set with a singular layer of natural or synthetic diamond utilizing a hard matrix compound on the face of the bit. The diamond set design ensures sufficient overlap to prevent premature wear of the matrix.
Surface-Set diamond bits are primarily recommended for use in drilling relatively soft, abrasive, unconsolidated formations that are not effectively drilled by impregnated diamond bits. They are also recommended for use in drilling harder formations where the available rotational speeds and bit loads are insufficient to use impregnated diamond bits due to drilling equipment limitations.
1. All D.C.D.M.A. standards
2. Wireline series: AQ, BQ, NQ, HQ, PQ/BQ-3, NQ-2
3. T2 series: 46, 56, 66, 76, 86 and 101
4. T6 series: 76, 86, 101, 116, 131 and 146
5. T6S series: 76, 86, 101, 116, 131 and 146
6. B series: 46, 56, 66, 76, 86, 101, 116, 131 and 146
|Core bits||Reaming Shell|
|Size||O.D (mm)||I.D (mm)||Size||Set Diameter (mm)|