Reaming bit and Pilot adapter 6 12 degree taper R25 R28 R32 For Quarrying Ming
Reaming drilling tools are used when a large diameter is needed to be reamed out after a pilot holes is drilled to a depth. We manufacture pilot reaming drilling tools, domed reaming button bits and adapter reaming button bits.
Pilot reaming drilling tools consist of pilot adapters and reaming button bits, however, both domed reaming button bits and and adapter reaming button bits are one-piece designed.
Thread sizes: R25, R28, R32
Reaming diameters: 76mm, 89mm, 102mm, 127mm
High Grade Tungsten Carbide Reaming Drill Bit R32 12 Degree
This type of bit is used for making large cut holes in drifting and tunneling. A smaller hole is first drilled and then reamed to the final size in combination with a pilot adapter.
1. Widely used in drifting and tunneling
2. R32 thread system
3. Color: Green, Blue or Based on Customer requirements
4. Material: Tungsten carbide and high strength alloy steel
5. Processing: CNC milling and proprietary heat treatment process
6. Type: R32 Reaming Bit 6°, 12°
1. Underground mining
1. High grade tungsten carbide inserts
2. Bit bodies manufactured from high grade steel and processed using state-of-the-art CNC machinery and heat treatment.