Top Hammer Drilling Secoroc Tapered Drill Bits For Drifting And Tunneling
Secoroc button bits for drifting and tunneling are available in four basic designs
The right solutions for increased productivity
A Roschen T35 tool system enables 54 or 57 mm holes to be drilled using the same stiffer rod dimension as for t38.
Roschen GT60 enables drilling of holes down to 92 mm. By using a GT60 tool system when drilling the typical t51 hole size (102 mm), hole straightness can be greatly improved–thanks to the much stiffer and stable rod package.
A drill string with Mincon Mf-rods offers stiffer connections than a string with separate coupling sleeves due to the 50 % reduction in thread play.
Benefits with Mincon Tools In Bench Drilling:
1. Reduced consumption of explosives, which accounts for 40 – 50 % of the total drilling and blasting cost.
2. Longer service life of drill steel components reducing the drilling tool cost.
3. Improved safety–better blasting control.
4. Less downtime–improved productivity.
5. Less hole deviation which gives more well balanced fragmentation and thereby higher productivity in crushers.
6. Using Mincon rock tools gives a lowered total operating cost.
Designed for maximum bit life in hard and abrasive rock
All-round design with a good trade off between speed and bit life length for hard to medium hard rock
All-round design with high penetration rate for hard to medium hard rock
Designed for maximum penetration rate in softer and less abrasive rock formations
|Top hammer bits with T45 thread|
|Diameter (mm)||Buttons||Buttons||Flushing gauge||Flushing front||Body||Front|
|66mm||8x10mm||4x10mm,1 x 8mm||1||4||Retrack||Dropcenter|
For more information please contact:
ROSCHEN GROUP LIMITED
ROSCHEN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Skype: ROSCHEN.TOOL , ROSCHEN_GROUP
WeChat: +86-137 6419 5009 ; +86-135 8585 5390
WhatsApp: +86-137 6419 5009 ; +86-135 8585 5390
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.roschen.net ; http://www.roschen.cn
http://www.roschen.com ; http://www.roschengroup.com
|Contact Person :||Bill, George, Michael|