Hydraulic Top Hammer Drilling Jumbo Used Underground Mining Projects
Hydraulic Top Hammer Drilling Jumbo
Model: RS-111 Drilling jumbo
Drilling jumbos are usually used in underground mining, if mining is done by drilling and blasting. They are also used in tunneling, if rock hardness prevents use of tunneling machines.
A drilling jumbo consists of one, two or three rock drill carriages, sometimes a platform, which the miner stands on to load the holes with explosives, clear the face of the tunnel or else. The carriages are bolted onto the chassis, which supports also the miners cabin and of course the engine. Modern drilling jumbos are relatively large, there are however smaller ones for use in cramped conditions. Whereas modern jumbos usually fitted with rubber tyres and diesel powered, there are also exist variants with steel wheels, to ride on rails and even single carriage sled-mounted ones. Electric power is also common, historical jumbos were powered by compressed air. Electricity and compressed air produce of course no exhaust gases, which is preferable if work is done in smaller tunnels where good ventilation is difficult.
1. The RS-111 is a hydraulic top hammer drilling rig designed for a 12-35 m2 cross section for use in underground mining projects.
2. Robust universal drilling boom creates ideal face drilling coverage. Automatic parallelism and 360 roll over enable easy, fast and accurate positioning for face drilling. Sideaways drilling and bolt hole drilling.
3. The configuration of components allows for the operator to have a clear view when drilling and traveling. A powerful and well balanced 4 wheel drive chassis lets the tunneling drilling rig move through limited space and tough terrain in the mines. A dual circuit service brake and enclosed multi-disc parking/emergency brake ensure safety in tramming and on sloped terrain.
4. Field proven high frequency hydraulic drifter delivers high performance. A trapezoidal percussion piston optimized shock wave transfer efficiency, so the drill can penetrate deeper while decreasing cost of replacement parts.
5. The operator cab is safe and comfortable. Many automatic features simplify drilling control so miners can focus on fast and accurate drilling.
6. All service points of the hydraulic drifting jumbo are easily accessible, simplifying routine maintenance.
Technical Parameters Specifications:
|Walking Speed, Horizontal||10 km/h|
|Noise Level||<100 dB(A)|
|Adjustable Safety Canopy||POPS + ROPS|
|Weight||112 kg||151 kg|
|Percussion Power||13 kW||18.8 kW|
|Percussion Flow||105 L/min||135 L/min|
|Percussion Power||130 bar||135 bar|
|Rotation Pressure||150 bar||150 bar|
|Frequency||62 Hz||47 Hz|
|Rotation Torque||325 Nm||780 Nm|
|Feed Roll Over||360o|
|Swing Angle||Left 45o Right 45o|
|Swing Angle||Left 45o Right 45o|
|Electric Hydraulic Power Station|
|Motor Power||45 kW/55 kW AC three phase|
|Percussion + feed + boom||Variable piston pump|
|Hydraulic Oil Cooler||Water cooler|
|Cable Length||100m / 80m|
|Water and Air System|
|Shank lubrication||Oil mist|
|Shank lubrication Air Consumption||0.3m3/min|
|Shank lubrication Oil Consumption||180-250g/h|
|Diesel Engine||Deutz BF4L2011 53 kW, 2800rpm|
|Tail Gas Clean-up||Exhaust catalysts|
|Drive System||4-wheel drive|
|Oscillation||Rear axle ±10o|
|Service Brake||Duo-Circuit disc brakes|
|Parking/Emergency||Multi-disc on trans|
For more information please contact:
ROSCHEN GROUP LIMITED
ROSCHEN HOLDINGS LIMITED
Skype: ROSCHEN.TOOL , ROSCHEN_GROUP
WeChat: +86-137 6419 5009 ; +86-135 8585 5390
WhatsApp: +86-137 6419 5009 ; +86-135 8585 5390
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Website: http://www.roschen.net ; http://www.roschen.cn
http://www.roschen.com ; http://www.roschengroup.com